The presentations are now available from the May 16, business forum. A big thank you to Sawatdee for hosting our group and for sponsoring this month’s event. We are grateful for Cyndy and Supenn’s hospitality.
The topic for the May business forum was “Crime and Safety, Sentencing and Restorative Justice.”
- Vanessa Haight, EPNI Executive Director and Kim Forbes EPNI Board Chair – Why we love Elliot Park Neighborhood.”
- Charles Carlson, Metro Transit
Thank you to our Featured Presenters:
- Mark Osler, Professor of Law at the University of St. Thomas;
- Mary Ellen Heng, Deputy City Attorney; and
- Tina Sigel, Program Manager at Restorative Justice Community Action, Inc.