To RENEW your membership or BECOME a member, please fill out our membership form at the bottom of this page.
“BUILDING OUR ECONOMIC FUTURE TOGETHER”
The East Town Business Partnership (formerly East Downtown Council) is a business association whose economic development work is funded by membership dues from organizations within the Downtown East and Elliot Park neighborhoods of Minneapolis.
Connection and Collaboration
We bring business and civic leaders together to catalyze economic opportunities that benefit everyone.
Advocacy and Resourcing
We advocate on your behalf with the City of Minneapolis, Downtown East and Elliot Park neighborhoods (the East Town Business District) to facilitate business grants and strategic 21st century urban development.
Leadership and Voice
We integrate the thinking and leadership expertise of our small, medium and large organizations into a cohesive representation of our collective economic growth goals.
Benefits of Membership
- Official representation for East Town businesses
- District access to civic leaders
- Enhanced business visibility via logo link on website and directory listing
- Educational presentations at members’ locations
- Influential representation on area development plans and initiatives
- Economic development support via collaboration with area neighborhood associations
- Wide reaching networking opportunities
- Eligible for East Town Business Partnership administered business grants
- Eligible to serve on the East Town Business Partnership Board of Directors
- Scheduled Member Meetings are 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM on the third Thursday of each month September through June.
Cost of Membership
The East Town Business Partnership is a business association whose economic development work is funded by membership dues from organizations within the Downtown East and Elliot Park neighborhoods of Minneapolis. There are six tiers of membership proportioned at affordable options for organizations of all sizes.
Offered to individuals seeking to invest in the district and network with business and civic leaders.
Offered to home-based and emerging businesses with 1 or 2 employees.
Supporters who value the networking opportunities and recognition received through membership benefits. This level is suggested for companies with between 3 and 10 employees.
Supporters who give added support for ongoing membership benefits such as database development, website and administrative services. This level is suggested for companies with between 10 and 35 employees.
Leading businesses that seek to enhance development goals and promote a safe and productive environment for our business community. This level is suggested for companies with over 35 employees.
Leading businesses that contribute and receive recognition as our highest level of supporters. Membership includes complimentary registration for one person to attend the 10 monthly business forums, mention and logo recognition at all business forums, and priority placement on the ETBP Website.
For more information on Membership with the East Town Business Partnership, please contact the Membership, Marketing and Communication Committee Chair:
Chris Fleck, Director of Business Relations at North Central University
Contact info for Chris: