Please join us for the first Business Forum of the 2019-2020 season. The September 19 forum is a joint event with the Minneapolis Downtown Council. It will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., at the Ironclad 811 Washington Avenue South. Registration, networking and lunch start at 11:30 a.m., with the program starting at Noon. There will also be an opportunity to tour the Ironclad at the conclusion of the business forum.
This month’s event is free, but please RSVP using Eventbrite.
A joint business forum with the mpls downtown council (MDC) celebrating the “Iron Clad” innovative hospitality focused mixed use project that leverages a historic site into a new hotel, housing, and event space in East Town. Feature presenters will include the key leaders from the development, architecture, and hospitality companies.
Noon-12:50 pm Presentations
- MDC Welcome + Info: Steve Cramer (5 Minutes)
- ETBP Welcome + Announcements: Dan Collison (5 Minutes)
- Start Up Week Spotlight (5 Minutes)
- Ironclad/Moxy feature presentation (25 Minutes)
- Kharbanda Family
- Moxy + New Restaurant
- Iron Clad Housing + Retail
- Q & A (5 Minutes)
- 12:50-1:30 pm Optional tours