The next ETBP Business Forum is a joint event with the Minneapolis Downtown Council on Wednesday, February 26, at US Bank Stadium, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Please note that this date is different from our regularly scheduled business forum day. The event will take place in Club Purple. Please enter US Bank Stadium, via the Mills Fleet Farm Ramp Skyway.
This is a free event, but please RSVP via Eventbrite.
The Federal Reserve is the Central Bank of the United States of America. Yet, many would be surprised to know how each regional reserve operates contextually. This shared forum with the MDC will feature leadership of the Minneapolis Federal Reserve discussing strategies and programs that may surprise you!
Presenting Sponsor: Thrivent Financial
Neel Kashkari, President, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Welcome and Announcements (Steve Cramer) (5 Minutes)
- Continued Announcements (Dan Collison) (5 Minutes)
- Presenting Sponsors (5-10 Minutes)
- The History of Stadiums in East Town (James Farstad, Executive Director, Minnesota Sports Facility Authority) (5-10 Minutes)
- Feature Presentation: Neel Kashkari (10 Minutes)
- Q & A: Dan Collison with Neel Kashkari (10-15 Minutes)
- Adjournment (Dan Collison)