The next East Town Business Partnership Business Forum is a joint forum with the Minneapolis Downtown Council on December 19, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., at Day Block Brewing. The title for the November forum is “Innovative Business Models + Start Ups.” Networking and lunch will start at 11:30 a.m., with the program starting at Noon.
Downtown is becoming a new hub for startup companies! This joint forum between the East Town Business Partnership & mpls downtown council features successful entrepreneurs & supporting organizations discussing the theory and practice behind success and strategies.
- Zoe Thiel, Small Business Office, City of Minneapolis
- Lisa Xiong, Neighborhood Development Center
- Mary Rick, CEO, FINNovation Lab & Impact Hub MSP
- Jeff Hahn, Owner, Internet Exposure, Dayblock Brewing and Event Center
- John Stavig, MN Cup and Director, Gary S. Holmes Center for Entrepreneurship at U of MN Carlson School of Management
- Zach Robins, MNvest Associate, Winthrop & Weinstine
- Scott Cole, MNvest, CEO / Founder, Collectivity
Noon-12:15 pm – Welcome and Announcements (Dan Collison, Steve Cramer + Special announcement from Zoe Theil, Small Business Office, City of MPLS)
12:15-12:20 pm – Special Spotlight: Neighborhood Development Center
12:20-12:55 pm – Panel Presentation
12:55 pm – Closing Announcements
Thank you to our