Your small business may be eligible for assistance! Announcement via Judy Moses, Minneapolis CPED.
The Minnesota Trade Office has funds available to help eligible small businesses begin exporting or increase their exports, through a grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Eligible small businesses may apply for reimbursement of up to $5000 for certain export development activities, such as:
- Mission fees for participation in foreign trade missions
- Space rental for trade show exhibitions
- Services offered by the U.S. Commercial Service such as Gold Key Service
- Design of international marketing products or campaigns
- Translation of websites into foreign languages
More information can be found at: http://www.