Thank you to everyone who participated in our first virtual Annual Meeting via Zoom on Thursday, April 16. We had over 40 people on the call. Excellent turnout for a virtual meeting.
Congratulations to our newly elected board members:
- Julia Lauwaugie, Minnesota Adult and Teen Challenge
- Brent Hanson, Wells Fargo
- Brian Maupin, Allied Parking
- Mike Noble, Best Western Normandy Inn
A big thank you to our outgoing board members:
- Marc Berg, J Selmer Law
- Chris Fleck, North Central University
- Varun Kharbanda, Timeshares Systems, Inc.
The keynote topic for the meeting was “The History and Future of the Minneapolis Riverfront.” Thank you to our excellent line up of guest speakers that provided an intriguing historical review and update on the many projects that are being developed in 2020. Their presentations are now available.
- Executive Director Dan Collison’s master slide deck
- Paul Bauknight, Project Implementation Director, Minneapolis Parks Foundation
- David Stevens, Site Manager, Mill City Museum, Minnesota Historical Society
- Mark Andrew and Kjersti Monson, Friends of the Lock and Damn
Thank you again to our Annual Meeting Sponsor, the Minnesota Vikings! We are grateful for your ongoing support of the East Town Business Partnership!