The first business forum of the 2018-2019 season is scheduled for Thursday, September 20, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., at the Guthrie Theater.
This is a joint business forum between the East Town Business Partnership and the minneapolis downtown council. It will celebrate the transformative, full block East End mixed-use development project that is bringing new housing, a hotel, expanded commercial space, and a Trader Joe’s grocery store, the first of its kind in the entire City! Developer George Sherman of Sherman Associates will provide an overview of all that the project is taking to fully accomplished and its unique role in advancing East Town.
Tours of the East End development will be available at the conclusion of the forum. We plan to end a bit earlier than normal to respect members busy schedules.
Please register via Eventbrite by no later than Monday, September 17, at 5 p.m.
- Welcome: Dan Collison (2 min)
- mdc Announcements: Steve Cramer (5 min)
- ETBP Announcements: Dan Collison (5 Min)
- Sponsor Recognition
- Speaker Introduction: Dan Collison (2 min)
- Feature Presentation: George Sherman (20-25 Min with Q & A)
- Wrap up: Dan Collison (2 Min)