The next ETBP Business Forum is scheduled for Thursday, June 18, from 11:00 a.m. to Noon. Please note this is an hour earlier than our normal time frame. This is a joint forum with the mpls downtown council. This meeting will take place via Zoom. Please Register via Eventbrite. Zoom login information will be shared upon registration.
The police killing of George Floyd in south Minneapolis has brought mourning and heartbreak, creating another moment of trauma for our communities of color and collective reckoning for all Minneapolitans and Minnesotans. This business forum will feature a panel of diversity, equity and inclusion leaders reflecting on their past work that was important then, is important now, and will be important in the time ahead.
- PANEL MODERATOR: Dan Collison, Executive Director for the East Town Business Partnership and Director of Downtown Partnerships for the Minneapolis Downtown Council-Downtown Improvement District
- Kevin Lindsey, CEO, Minnesota Humanities Center (former State of Minnesota Commission of Human Rights)
- Rosemary Ugboajah, CEO, Neka Creative
- Jamica L. Quillin, Assistant Vice President, Human Resources & Inclusion and Associate Director, Office of Minority & Women Inclusion, The Federal Reserve of Minneapolis
- Liliana Maria Percy Ruíz, Executive Producer, On Being