The next East Town Business Partnership Business Forum is scheduled for Thursday, January 19, 2017, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., at the American Academy of Neurology – 201 Chicago Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55415. The title for this month’s forum is, “The Comprehensive Plan: Envisioning Minneapolis in Year 2040.”
The City’s 2040 Comprehensive Plan will shape citywide policies and priorities, working toward a unified vision for Minneapolis in 2040. At this business forum we will learn about how the plan will address and plan for the city’s role in regional systems and how we can participate in the planning process that considers a broad range of topics relevant to our goals.
Beth Elliott, Principal City Planner, City of Minneapolis Community Planning and Economic Development.
The Wards and Neighborhoods of East Town presented by ETBP Executive Director Dan Collison.
- 11:30-Noon Networking
- 12:00-12:15 pm Welcome, Introductions, Membership Update, and Announcements
- 12:15-12:25 pm Development Spotlight?
- 12:25-12:55 pm Feature Presentation with Questions and Answer
- 12:55-1:00 pm Closing Announcements
Registration and networking start at 11:30 a.m., with the program starting at Noon. You must register and pay in advance for this business forum. The cost to attend this month’s business forum is $20. Please note, no cash payments will be taken on the day of the event.
The registration deadline is Monday, January , 16, 2017, at Noon. Please RSVP via Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/etbp-january-19-2017-business-forum-the-comprehensive-plan-envisioning-minneapolis-in-year-2040-tickets-30638702183
* If you paid for lunch tickets with your membership, please contact ETBP Executive Coordinator Christie Rock Hantge for a coupon code to use on the registration Website.