- Explore the survey results as a community
- Generate ideas and actions to make the most of our community technology resources
- Share experiences and build relationships across sectors to overcome the digital divide in Minneapolis
- Wednesday June 13, 3:30 – 5 p.m.
2200 Central Ave. NE
- Monday June 18, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
906 47th St. E
- Tuesday June 19, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
North Regional Library
1315 Lowry Ave. N.
- Wednesday June 27, 4:30 – 6 p.m.
Phillips Community Center
2323 11th Ave. S
- Residents and business owners in Minneapolis
- Neighborhood Associations and community activists
- Business Associations, local employers, anyone from the private sector interested in connecting with residents and improving technology skills and access
- Public sector service providers: library, schools, community education, parks, public housing and government/human services staff