The October 16, Business Forum is titled “The Leading Edge of East Downtown Development,” and will feature GREATER MSP CEO Michael Langley. Langley will review GREATER MSP’s Strategic Vision for the East Downtown Business District.
This month’s business forum is FREE to attend. The Hyatt Place Hotel is offering a complementary lunch to all attendees. In lieu of paying for lunch; however, the EDC Board invites attendees to make a voluntary contribution to the newly established EDC Community Advocacy Fund. Registration is still required. Please RSVP by sending an email to [email protected] by no later than Monday, October 13, at Noon.
1. Welcome and Introductions, Paul Mellblom, President EDC, Dan Collison, Executive Director EDC (10 Minutes)
2. Ryan-Wells Fargo Construction Update, Mike Ryan, Director of Architecture and Engineering, Ryan Companies (5 Minutes)
3. Greater MSP Presentation, Michael Langley (30 Minutes)
4. Q & A Moderated by Dan Collison (10 Minutes)
5. Preview of the November EDC Forum (5 Minutes)
Click here to review a PowerPoint presentation regarding GreaterMSP’s Downtown East District Strategic Vision.
GREATER MSP (Minneapolis Saint Paul Regional Economic Development Partnership) is a private non-profit organization (501C3) dedicated to providing public and private sector leadership, coordination and engagement to grow the economy of the 16-County Minneapolis Saint Paul region. With its economic development partners throughout the region, GREATER MSP is advancing a coordinated regional economic development strategy, a coordinated regional brand to promote the region’s assets, and a coordinated regional business retention, expansion, and recruitment program to stimulate capital investment and job creation in the region. For more information on Greater MSP please visit the organization’s Web site.