The next EDC Business Forum is the organization’s Annual Meeting. It is scheduled for Thursday, April 17, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., at the Normandy Inn. Registration, lunch and networking starts at 11:30 a.m., with the EDC Update, elections to the board of directors and guest presentation starting at Noon. Please RSVP by no later than Monday, April 14, at 4:00 p.m., by sending an email to [email protected] The cost to attend the lunch is $15. Please pay with cash or check at the door.
Dr. Jon Pryor, MD, MBA, CEO of Hennepin Healthcare System, Inc. will share an update on Hennepin County Medical Center, including recent changes and additions to the system and areas of future focus.
Dr. Prior’s Bio
Dr. Pryor joined Hennepin Healthcare System as CEO in April, 2013. Before returning to the Twin Cities last year, he was CEO of the Medical College of Physicians, the Medical College of Wisconsin’s clinical practice group of physicians, advanced practice providers and other staff.
A urologic surgeon by training, Dr. Pryor was Chair of the Department of Urologic Surgery at the University of Minnesota from 2001-2006.
He has an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and was awarded a Bush Medical Fellowship in 2005. His education and training include a medical degree from the University of Minnesota School of Medicine, an American Foundation of Urologic Disease Fellowship at the University of Minnesota, an MS in surgery from the University of Virginia, a BA in Physics from Carleton College, and two years of residency in the Hennepin County Medical Center Surgery Residency program.
He has been widely published in peer reviewed journals in the area of men’s health and urologic disorders.
1. Noon – Welcome and introductions by EDC President Dan Collison
2. 12:05 pm – President’s Report and Future Vision of the EDC
3. 12:13 pm – Presentation of EDC Board candidates and ballot
4. 12:20 pm – Introduction of HCMC CEO Dr. Jon Pryor
- Update on HCMC’s 5-year strategic plan; including the new Downtown Medical Office Building project.
5. 12:45 pm – Q&A with Dr. Pryor moderated by EDC President Dan Collison
6. 1:00 pm – Announcements and adjournment