The East Town Business Partnership held it’s annual meeting on Thursday, April 19, at the Normandy Inn. The event included an overview of this past year’s business forums, and a look ahead to the 2018-2019 season. ETBP President, Paul Mellblom reviewed the organization’s strategic plan and facilitated elections to the board of directors. Congratulations to the following board members who were re-elected for a 3-year term:
- Daniel Gumnit: People Serving People
- Jeff Hahn: Day Block Brewing Company/Internet Exposure
- Paul Mellblom: MSR Design
- Carina Aleckson: Catholic Charities
- Phil Huebner: Minnesota Vikings Football, LLC
- Jackie Barrett: Sherwin Williams
- John Campobasso: Kraus-Anderson
The event also included a performance by members of the Theater of Public Policy. They helped celebrate the “Bold North” and the development booming East Town with a bit of humor.
The annual meeting presentation is available here.