The next East Town Business Partnership Business Forum will take place on Thursday, November 21, at Meet Minneapolis – 801 Marquette Ave S, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55402. Registration, lunch and networking start at 11:30 a.m. with the program starting at Noon. The cost to attend this month’s forum is $25. Please register via Eventbrite.
This forum inaugurates a new series: Critical Concerns for the Workplace. There are now more than 200,000 people who work downtown, more than 50,000 residents, and millions of visitors. This forum will feature leadership from Move Minneapolis discussing emerging opportunities for companies to boost their multi-modal transportation savvy and commuter benefits for employees.
Presenting Sponsor: None
- Melvin Tennant, CEO Meet Minneapolis (Update)
- Michael Krantz, Transit Oriented Development, Metro Transit, History of LRT in East Town
- Becky Alpar, Outreach Manager, Move Minneapolis – Becky Alpar, Outreach Manager, Move Minneapolis – Becky Alper leads employer outreach at Move Minneapolis, consulting with businesses on transportation challenges and providing focused services that yield real, measurable results. She has an in depth understanding of employer transportation benefits and how to effectively implement new programs and policies. She won the Association for Commuter Transportation’s 40 under 40 award in 2018 and serves as the Midwest Chapter’s president.
- Welcome, Call to Order, Introductions (John Campabasso) (5 Minutes)
- Announcements (Dan Collison) (10 Minutes)
- Meet Minneapolis Update, Melvin Tennant, CEO, Meet Minneapolis
- Spotlight Presentation: “History of LRT in East Town”?
- Feature Presentation: Becky Alpar, Outreach Manager, Move Minneapolis
- Adjournment (Dan Collison) (5 Minutes)