The next East Town Business Partnership Business Forum is scheduled for Thursday, January 16, 2020, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., at Wells Fargo – Downtown East, 550 South 4th Street, 15th Floor – Weatherball Room. Registration, lunch and networking will start at 11:30 a.m., with the program starting at Noon.
The cost to attend this month’s program is $30. If you are a Platinum member, or purchased lunch coupons in advance with your membership, please contact ETBP Executive Coordinator, Christie Rock Hantge, for the coupon code.
Please note, you will need your drivers license to get through security at the 1st floor welcome desk.
Please RSVP via Eventbrite.
In 2015 the Star Tribune closed its doors on its nearly 100-year-old building in Downtown East and moved to the Capella Tower. This forum will explore the intersection of institutional change and real estate transformation for the common good.
- Welcome and Introductions (John Campabasso) (5-10 Minutes)
- Announcements (Dan Collison) (5 Minutes)
- Presenting Sponsor Spotlight: Wells Fargo (TBD) (5 Minutes)
- Jay Cowles (10-15 Minutes)
- Mike Klingensmith (10-15 Minutes)
- Q & A (5-10 Minutes)
- Adjournment (Dan Collison) (5 Minutes)
Thank you to our host and presenting sponsor Wells Fargo.