The next East Town Business Partnership Business Forum is Thursday, April 19, 2018, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., at the Best Western Normandy Inn. This is our Annual Meeting. The title for the April forum is “A Big, Bold North, Booming East Town Extraaaaavaganza.”
This forum will include annual district highlights, a discussion of emerging priorities, and an overview of where our new strategic plan will take us and the district in the coming years. And, our feature presenters, the very popular Theater of Public Policy will provide a humorous and improvised look at what it means to be East Town in the Bold North! It will be fun, informative and the place to be on April 19th.
Networking and lunch will start at 11:30 a.m., with the program starting at Noon. Please register for the Annual Meeting via Eventbrite.
- Call to Order (Paul Mellblom)
- Introductions, Sponsor Recognition, Announcements (Dan Collison)
- Year in Review (Christie Hantge)
- Casting Vision for the Year Ahead to Next Business Forum Season (Dan Collison)
- Board Candidate Election (Paul Mellblom)
- ETBP Progress, Strategic Plan Report, Invite to Consider Board Participation (Paul Mellblom)
- Theater for Public Policy Feature Presentation
- Adjournment (Paul Mellblom)
A BIG thank you goes out to our Annual Meeting sponsor: