The East Town Business Partnership 2022 Annual Meeting will take place on Thursday, April 21. This year’s event will take place in a hybrid format, offered in-person at US Bank Stadium (Medtronic Club – Pentair Entrance) and online via Zoom. Networking and lunch will take place from 11:30 a.m. until Noon, with the program starting at Noon for in-person and online attendees. This event is free thanks to our sponsors Aramark and the Minnesota Vikings!
Giveaway at the Annual Meeting: Two MN Vikings signed footballs (Kirk Cousins and Dalvin Cook) for those who are in person.
Register for the in-person event via Eventbrite.
Register for the online via Zoom.
Creating a Renewed Vision for the East Town District
The 2022 Annual Meeting will include important updates from leaders and organizations in the district as well as a special presentation by the ETBP board of directors on a renewed vision and mission commitment to advance the district in the coming year.
Presenting Sponsor: Minnesota Vikings
Additional Sponsors: MSFA, Aramark, ASM Global
- Welcome & Call to Order (Julia Lauwagie, President) (2 Minute)
- Announcements and Sponsor Recognition (Dan Collison) (3 Minutes)
- Vikings Season Update + Sports Shop Giveaway Charlie Boeckenheuer, Manager Season Ticket Sales, Minnesota Vikings (3-5 Minutes)
- Aramark Leadership Presentation (2-3 Minutes)
- US Bank Stadium Program Presentations (MSFA, Aramark, ASM Global) (3-5 Minutes)
- Recognition of Outgoing Board Members (Julia Lauwagie) (5-7 Minutes)
- Board Candidate Election (Julia Lauwagie) (5 Minutes)
- Brief Introductions with incoming board members
- Partnership Report (Steve Cramer, CEO, mpls downtown council-DID) (5 Minutes)
- Year in Review (Christie Hantge) (5 Minutes)
- Feature Presentation on the Updated Mission and Community Commitments to the ETBP: Dan Collison, Julia Lauwagie, Tom Jollie, Amy Carlson and Wendy Underwood (15 Minutes + Q & A)
- Adjournment (Julia Lauwagie) (1 Minute)