Consultation and resources about entrepreneurship and how the City of Minneapolis can contribute to business startup, expansion and retention. Everybody is welcome, no cost, no appointments. Call the places couple of days before to make sure schedules have not been adjusted.
- Northeast Library, 1st Tuesday of the month, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Central Library, 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- East Lake Library, 3rd Tuesday of the month, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Cedar Riverside Opportunity Center, 2nd Thursday of the month.505 15th Ave S. Minneapolis, MN 55454, 10 a.m – 1 p.m.
- North Regional Library, 4th Thursday of the month, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
City of Minneapolis, Small Business Team