The next East Town Business Partnership Business Forum is scheduled forTuesday, December 18, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., at the new Elliot Park Hotel – 823 S. 5th Avenue. (Please note that this is two days ahead of our regular meeting date). This is a joint forum with the minneapolis downtown council. The title of this month’s forum is “Downtown Demographics: Who Are We Becoming?”
Registration, lunch and networking starts at 11:30 a.m. with the program starting at Noon. Please RSVP for this event via Eventbrite by no later than Friday, December 14, at 4 p.m.
The Downtown Minneapolis residential population continues to surge year over year, and demographics continue to shift and change. Join us for this shared forum with the East Town Business Partnership and mpls downtown council as our panel of experts explore who we are becoming together.
- Andrea Brennan, Director of Housing Policy and Development, City of Minneapolis, C.P.E.D.
- Erik Hansen, Director of Economic Policy & Development, City of Minneapolis, C.P.E.D.
- Mary Bujold, President, Maxfield Research and Consulting
- 11:30 am – registration & networking
- 12:00 pm – lunch & program
- 1:00 pm – event concludes