Please join us for the first business forum of the 2020-2021 season on Thursday, September 17, at 11 a.m. This is a joint forum with the Minneapolis Downtown Council. Please register via Eventbrite.
About this Event
Mpls downtown continues to see investment and development projects, all of which are integral to downtown’s vitality. We will hear how the Hennepin Avenue, Water Works, 3rd Avenue Bridge and 35W Orange Line & Southwest LRT projects are all developing. These projects are adding new offerings and enhanced accessibility to downtown.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Charlie Zelle, Chair, Metropolitan Council (SW LRT)
- Jean Gabarini, Principal, Damon Farber (Water Works)
- Dave Aeikens, Public Affairs Coordinator, MnDOT (35W & 3rd Ave Bridge)
- Charles Carlson, Director of BRT Projects, Metro Transit (BRT / Orange Line)
- Don Elwood, Director of Transportation Planning and Engineering, City of Minneapolis Public Works (Hennepin Ave)