Join us for a mpls downtown council Member Forum with the East Town Business Partnership and EDAM as we discuss a Nicollet Mall Project update. This event will take place at the Dakota Jazz Club from 11:30 a.m., to 1:00 p.m. Please RSVP via Eventbrite.
This joint forum between the mpls downtown council, East Town Business Partnership and EDAM will celebrate the progress and ultimate outcome of Nicollet Mall construction including key accomplishments and future programming aspirations for this renewed public amenity.
● Don Elwood, Director of Transportation Planning and Engineering, City of Minneapolis
● David Wright, Vice President Corporate Real Estate, U.S. Bank & Chair, Nicollet Mall Advisory Committee
● Lisa Middag, Director of Nicollet Activation, Mpls Downtown Improvement District
● Steve Cramer, President & CEO, mpls downtown council
● Dan Collison, Executive Director, East Town Business Partnership
11:30 am – registration opens
12:00 pm – lunch and program
1:00 pm – program concludes